A scholarship is a passport to the future
For children who can’t afford to go to school:-
- their school fees are paid so they complete four years at secondary school
- they attend our workshops to develop the ‘anything is possible’ mindset
- and beyond school, they get help to apply to university & college, including student loans
- have access to interest free RRBF further education loans
- and get mentoring to further education and employment.
It all starts with a scholarship. Read their stories…
“You make me a star, and I promise to shine bright”
Our sponsors have given 237 bright young people the chance to complete their education and reach their full potential.
The only school in Kenya with its own cycling club, provides an opportunity for children in Kibera to have fun, learn skills and build confidence.
Our students are matched with business leaders who become their mentor and help them pursue their ambitions.
How you can help kids in Kenya to get an education
Despite the 2020 Kenyan school year being severely disrupted by the COVID pandemic, the 23 RRBF sponsored students in Form Four returned to school after six months at home to complete their final year exams in March. From October to December, they had school to...
We receive the school reports each term for the children we sponsor, and the children often write, telling about their life and expressing their thanks to their sponsors better than I ever can:After being at home for the whole nine months due to the mysterious...
I am sad to announce that Grandma Sarah Obama passed away earlier today in western Kenya following a short illness, aged 99. Granny was a strong advocate for children’s education and supported the schooling for many young girls near to her family home in Kogelo. ...