“You make me a star, and I promise to shine bright”
A scholarship is a passport to the future
For children who can’t afford to go to school:-
- their school fees are paid so they complete four years at secondary school
- they attend our workshops to develop the ‘anything is possible’ mindset
- and beyond school, they get help to apply to university & college, including student loans
- have access to interest free RRBF further education loans
- and get mentoring to further education and employment.
It all starts with a scholarship. Read their stories…
Our sponsors have given 237 bright young people the chance to complete their education and reach their full potential.
The only school in Kenya with its own cycling club, provides an opportunity for children in Kibera to have fun, learn skills and build confidence.
Our students are matched with business leaders who become their mentor and help them pursue their ambitions.
How you can help kids in Kenya to get an education
- our work and the lessons we’ve learned;
- climbing Kilimanjaro with 15 sponsored students;
- cycling around Mount Kenya with Chris Froome’s mentor, Kinjah.
Veron is the life and soul of any party! He came to the workshop we organised for the sponsored students in November 2018 and told us his story. “I live in Kisumu, which is very serene and not too hot. I have my mother and brother, my father died five years ago. I...
With schools closed in Kenya, children have faced almost nine months at home. Here are more of their insights into their life and community. Market women - a poem “Down from the hill they come,With swinging hips and steady stride.To feed the hungry town.They...