A scholarship is a passport to the future
For children who can’t afford to go to school:-
- their school fees are paid so they complete four years at secondary school
- they attend our workshops to develop the ‘anything is possible’ mindset
- and beyond school, they get help to apply to university & college, including student loans
- have access to interest free RRBF further education loans
- and get mentoring to further education and employment.
It all starts with a scholarship. Read their stories…
“You make me a star, and I promise to shine bright”
Our sponsors have given 237 bright young people the chance to complete their education and reach their full potential.
The only school in Kenya with its own cycling club, provides an opportunity for children in Kibera to have fun, learn skills and build confidence.
Our students are matched with business leaders who become their mentor and help them pursue their ambitions.
How you can help kids in Kenya to get an education
Our scholarships are designed to allow children from disadvantaged backgrounds to complete secondary school. We offer to pay their school fees in cases where a child would not be able to attend school without our support. This money is paid direct to the school...
With 66% of our sponsored students going on to university or college, this invariably presents new challenges. A local student loan scheme exists where students can apply for a loan towards their course fees, accommodation and living costs. As RRBF students have...
The lifting of COVID restrictions and re-opening of schools has meant that we’ve been able to open our second cycling club in Kenya. This latest project is for pupils at St Stephen’s Namasoli School near to Martha’s Guest House in Mundeku village. It’s the school...