Gift aid declaration

Make your money go further

If you pay income or capital gains tax you can increase the value of your gift at no extra cost to you (25p for every £1 you give).

If you would like to make your donation to The Red Rubber Ball Foundation go further with Gift Aid please complete the form below »»

Please notify the charity if you:

  • Want to cancel this declaration
  • Change your name or home address
  • No longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains

If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you should include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.


I want the charity to treat this donation as a Gift Aid Donation
I want the charity to treat all the donations that I make from the date of this declaration as Gift Aid Donations until I notify you otherwise
I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax/and or Capital Gains Tax in the current year than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all of my donations it is my responsibility to pay the difference